Saturday, August 8, 2009

Four Months Old

I am four months old today! I continue to amaze Mommy and Daddy everyday. I have become very social. I make faces and sounds and I love to be with people. I have started teething, although Mommy and Daddy can't see any teeth yet. I love to chew on my hands or someone's fingers, which is okay for now since I don't have any teeth yet. Mommy is trying to get me to chew on a teething ring but I don't really like them. Her fingers taste much better. I have also started sleeping through the night most of the time. Mommy is especially thankful for this since she doesn't have to feed me in the middle of the night.

I went to the doctor for my four-month well baby check and I had to get more shots. I handled the shots well, but I did not feel good for a few days. I am now 11 pounds 10 ounces (10-25th percentile) and 22.75 inches long (5th percentile). The doctor is was very happy with my progress. He said I am meeting all my milestones and then some. Mommy and Daddy are very proud of me.
Look how big I am in this chair.

Look at older pictures to see how much I have grown.

Mommy and I are updating the blog. I love to look at the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. You are becoming such a big girl! It's so fun to see you sit up to play, with a little assistance of course! Soon you will be pulling the toys on your rocker!

    ReplyDelete