Sunday, November 8, 2009

7 Months Old

Today I am 7 months old. I weigh approximately 15.5 pounds. As you can see I have grown a lot. I am usually a very happy baby with a good personality. I am teething a lot but I don't have any teeth yet. I can go from a seated position to a lying position and I roll around on the floor to get where I want to go. I get up on my hands and knees and rock, but I haven't crawled yet. I love playing on the floor with my toys and playing with my cousin Caitlin. My favorite toys are a ring stacker and Mr. Moose. You may remember Mr. Moose from one of my very first posts (Thank you Uncle Dave). I am not as excited about my jumper as I used to be because I don't have enough freedom, but I do like it for short periods of time. Compare these pictures to previous month birthdays to see how much I've grown.
I've almost outgrown my changing table.
Who's that big girl in the car seat?

No comments:

Post a Comment