Friday, January 8, 2010

9 Months Old

This month has been very productive for me. I learned how to crawl, pull to a stand, and go from a lying to a sitting position. Mommy and Daddy realized that they needed to baby proof the house. Caitlin was very happy that I learned how to crawl. We have a lot of fun following each other around the house. Early in the month I was sick with bronchiolitis and an ear infection. It made everyone sad to hear me cough, but I got better. At my 9-month doctor's appointment, I was 26.5 inches long (10-25%) and 16.5 pounds (10-25%). My doctor was very happy with my progress. Here are some pictures of me throughout the month.

I got up here all by myself

Look out. Here I come!
Look at my new teeth

I am almost too big for my changing table. I make it very difficult for people to change my diaper because I refuse to lay still on my back.

Look how big I look in my carseat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment