Monday, June 8, 2009

Two Months Old!

Today I am two months old. I am now 21.25 inches long and I weigh 9 pounds 6 ounces. My parents think I have changed a lot. I hold my head up well and I am even starting to lift it up when I am lying on my tummy on the floor. I like to put weight on my legs also. My mommy was afraid it would make me bowlegged, but my doctor said it won't. I follow people and objects with my eyes, I smile at people (my parents' favorite trick), and I am starting to vocalize. My Mommy sits with me in front of the mirrored closet doors and I like to interact with the baby I see. Here are some pictures on my second month of life so you can see how much I have changed.










1 comment:

  1. You are growing too fast for my Mommy, but I love it because soon we will be chasing each other!

    ReplyDelete