Saturday, May 30, 2009

My First trip to Phoenix

This weekend I went to Phoenix with Mommy, Aunt Patti, Nana, Aunt Dia, Aunt Edna, and Cousin Caitlin. Aunt Fina was inducted into the Arizona Hispanic Sports Hall of Fame and Uncle Ben's team had a basketball tournament. Mommy and I went to Grammy and Grandpa's house to visit on Friday night. There was so much to look at at Grammy and Grandpa's house. I got to meet Grammy and Grandpa's good friends, Rhonda and Ralph. Uncle Ben's team did very well in the tournament. Congratulations Uncle Ben. I can't wait until I can go to see his team play. I stayed with Grammy while Grandpa and Mommy went to the ceremony for Aunt Fina. Poppy met everyone in Phoenix on Saturday for the ceremony. Aunt Dia accepted the award on behalf of Aunt Fina. I wish I could have meet Aunt Fina. I would have loved her very much.
Rhonda and Ralph

Congratulations Aunt Fina

Poppy had the mariachis play Happy Birthday for Nana and Aunt Dia at the ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment