Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July in Show Low

Mommy, Daddy, and I went to visit Grammy and Grandpa in Show Low for July 4th. Aunt Patti, Uncle Ben, and Caitlin came along. Everyone played golf while Grammy and I relaxed on the deck. Caitlin and I had matching outfits for the 4th. We looked very cute. Mommy and Aunt Patti tried to get us to pose for pictures on the golf course. At night, we watched fireworks from the golf course behind Grammy and Grandpa's house. I liked them but I got tired because it was past my bed time. Daddy and Aunt Patti sang songs to make me happy. I stopped crying when they sang Jingle Bells. Here are some pictures of our fun weekend.
Grammy and I on the golf course. Aunt Patti got me the outfit I am wearing. I looked so cute.

Grandpa and I watching something funny on TV.

Aunt Patti, Caitlin and Mommy riding in the golf cart.

Aunt Patti, Caitlin and I playing on the golf course. I can't wait until I can run around with my cousin. Can you imagine all the trouble we will get in?

Here I am watching fireworks for the first time. I liked the colors and sounds at first but it was past my bedtime so I wasn't happy the entire time. Caitlin fell asleep and missed the fireworks. I wish she was there with me.

Posing for pictures in our matching outfits. I didn't feel like looking at the camera; I was more interested in watching Caitlin.

This is the 4th of July outfit Grammy got for me. Don't I look precious.

Caitlin and I also had matching Born in the USA t-shirts.

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun with you on this trip! I can't wait until we are able to run together on the golf course! You are the cutest little firecracker we know!

    ReplyDelete