Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Three Months Old

Today I am three months old. Mommy and Daddy can't believe how much I have changed. I didn't have to go to the doctor's office this month, so I don't have my official stats. Mommy did weigh me on a baby scale and I weighed 10 pounds 6 ounces. I can role from my back to my sides, I love to bear weight on my legs, and I am reaching out for items with both hands (although I don't have very good control yet). I can lift my head when I'm lying on my tummy, but I'm not very fond of tummy time. I also smile at people and vocalize.
Sitting in my cousin Caitlin's Bumbo chair.

Look at me lift my head. I am talking to the moose.

Do you remember how small I looked in the bath the first time I took one? My Mommy stopped using the net after this picture. Now I sit in the bath like a big girl.

I look so much bigger in my car seat, too.

Caitlin and I are wearing matching outfits. I was not very happy in this picture.

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Patti, Uncle Ben, and your cousin Caitlin can't believe how fast you are growing either! It is so much fun to watch you smile and make silly noises!

    ReplyDelete