Thursday, October 8, 2009

6 Months Old

Today I an 6 months old. Mommy and Daddy can't believe how fast time has flown by. They tell me I've been a great baby. I am typically very happy. If I'm upset it is for a reason (hungry, tired, frustrated...). I have been meeting all of my developmental milestones, so my parents are very proud of me. I can sit unsupported, I vocalize all the time, and I love to play in my jumper. I enjoy playing with my cousin Caitlin. I can't wait until I can keep up with her. At my 6-month doctors appointment, I weighed 14 pounds 5 ounces (25th percentile) and I was 24.5-inches long (10-25th percentile). They gave me more shots and I handled them very well this time. I only cried for a minute and I was in good spirits the rest of the day. Last time I had a fever and I was sleepy. Enjoy the pictures of me. Compare them to previous posts to see how I've grown.


Daddy do I have to get shots today?

Look how big I look in my car seat now.

Where's the food?

Chugga, chugga, choo, choo...Daddy is pushing Caitlin and I on the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment