Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Today I went to the Agua Linda Farms Pumpkin Patch with Mommy, Daddy, Tia Renee, Tio Martin, Angelica, Nana, Corky, Aunt Patti, Uncle Ben, and Caitlin. We started out the morning at TTT for breakfast. After Breakfast we went to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins. There was a hay ride, a hay maze, a petting zoo, pony rides, and lots of picture opportunities. Enjoy the pictures.

Breakfast at the TTT Truck Stop....We are high class.

Posing with my Aunt Patti

Riding the hay ride with Uncle Ben, Tio Martin, and Nana

Nana picked out this pumpkin for me.

Uncle Ben and Aunt Patti being silly

Nana picked out this pumpkin for Caitlin

"Old McDonald had a farm. E, I, E, I, O..."

I know its probably too small to see, but Daddy and I are making funny faces. I stuck out my tongue.

Time for snack break before we head home

No comments:

Post a Comment