Monday, March 8, 2010

11 Months Old

One more month until my birthday! Mommy and Daddy can't believe how fast this year had gone. This month I learned how to walk. I get into everything. Caitlin loves that I can walk now, but I am still not fast enough to keep up with her. Here are a few pictures of me. Look how much I have grown.

Clubbin' at Chuy's with my Ninos. Mommy and Daddy let me ride one of the video games. I really liked it. Mommy and Daddy think I will like riding rollercoasters with them (as long as they are not in the dark. Remember the train ride at Knott's Berry Farm?)

I was fussy and Mommy thought I was hungry. I guess I fooled her. I fell asleep a few minutes after she gave me a bottle.

Grammy, Annie, and I. Annie has been very good with me. I even say her name sometimes. I always go to the back door to look for her. When I hear her bark, I imitate a barking sound.

I barely fit in my car seat anymore. Do you remember my 1 month picture in my car seat?

A big girl in the bathtub. I like to stand up, but when Mommy tells me to sit down, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment