Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Caitlin

My cousin and best friend, Caitlin, turned 2 today. She had a birthday party the weekend before her birthday because she got to go to Disneyland with her Mommy and Daddy on her birthday. I had a lot of fun at her party. Cousin Gracie came down from Phoenix. We had a good time playing. Mommy even let me eat part of a cupcake. I also had my first chicken nugget. Thanks for a fun party Caitlin.
When we first arrived at the party, I spent a lot of time playing with Daddy's cousins Rick and Cheryl.

My first chicken nugget. Yummy, yummy in my tummy.

Caitlin, Gracie and I playing in the backyard


The birthday girl! She can use the slide all by herself.

Helping Caitlin with her cupcake.

Lets blow out the candle

My first cupcake. I thought it was pretty tasty.

I'm sorry Caitlin. I thought you were done with your cupcake.

Helping Caitlin open her birthday presents. This is Rocky the dog.

The three cousins. Mommy quickly snapped this picture because it is not easy to get us all to look at the camera at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment