Saturday, May 8, 2010

13 Months Old

Today I am 13 months old. After my first birthday, i started drinking whole milk. I did not like it as much as Mommy's milk when I first tried it, but now I drink both with no problem. Mommy also stopped giving me a bedtime bottle, which I had no problem with. She tried to ween me from the bottle, but I am not ready for it. I drink juice out of a straw with no problem, but I do not like drinking all of my milk from a straw. I will drink about half of my milk from a straw while I am eating, but when I'm done eating, I want the rest of my milk in a bottle. I have started saying some words that people close to me understand. These are some of my new words: Allison, up, down, bath , ball, and off. I am also using my other words appropriately.

My hair is long enough to put in a pony tail on top of my head.

I can climb on my toys all by myself.

I love to sit and look at books.

Playing with Mommy's phone, which I am not allowed to do.

I even try to talk on the phone.

I also have the remote, which is also forbidden. How can you tell me no when I'm this cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment