Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend in Show Low

Mommy, Daddy and I went to Show Low to visit Grammy and Grandpa for Memorial Day Weekend. We left at 9:30 Thursday night and arrived at 1:30. I slept the entire way there, but I woke up when we arrived. I had some trouble getting back to sleep, but it didn't affect my sleep schedule the rest of the weekend. We had a good time playing on the golf course at the end of the day. I wish I had that much grass to run on at home.

Reading with Grandpa after a long night. Here I am reading by myself in a laundry basket.

The following are cute pictures of me playing in the grass. Mommy is so happy that I enjoy playing with a soccer ball and a bat and ball. She hopes I will want to be involved in some type of sport when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment