Saturday, May 16, 2009

Drag Racing with Daddy

Mommy took me to the track for the first time to watch Daddy drag race. I spent most of the time in the trailer with Mommy and Tia Renee where it wasn't quite as loud. I didn't mind the noise because I was used to hearing it from when I was in Mommy's tummy. I did get to come out to meet Some of Mommy and Daddy's friends and to take a picture with Daddy in his dragster. I can't wait until I get to watch him race. I even wore onesie with a racecar on it. Maybe Daddy will get me a Don's Hot Rod t-shirt.
Go fast, Daddy!

Hanging with Tia Renee in the trailer.

1 comment:

  1. You are your Daddy's favorite, cutest, and smallest fan! Tell your Mommy that Aunt Patti needs new updates on you! It has been two weeks! Hugs and Kisses, Caitlin

    ReplyDelete