Saturday, May 2, 2009

Staying Awake

I am starting to stay awake more throughout the day (and sometimes at night, sorry Mom and Dad). When I'm awake (if I am not eating), I like to swing in my swing, sit in my Cousin Catilin's elephant chair, read books with Mommy and Daddy, listen to music, and talk to my stuffed animals.

Uncle Dave sent me this colorful moose. It squeeks so I have to make sure Annie doesn't get it because she will like it too. In this picture, I rolled on my side and made noises while looking at the moose.


Barbara Ward (Aunt Karen's sister) sent me this duck. It plays music and the head moves. I like to watch it move and the music calms me.


Cousin Caitlin let me borrow this chair. Its a little big for me but I still like to sit in it. Thank you for sharing you toys Cousin Caitlin.


Thank you Aunt Dia for my swing. I love it and so does Mommy because it give her a chance to get things done now that I am awake more throughout the day.

1 comment:

  1. It is so fun watching you grow! I love seeing you using some of the toys I loved when I was your age! I can't wait until you are bigger so we can run around and play together! Love, Caitlin

    ReplyDelete