Tuesday, December 8, 2009

8 Months Old

I am now eight months old. My parents can't believe how fast I am growing. I am not crawling yet, but I can move around on the floor by rolling and scooting. I babble a lot and I eat very well. Mommy and Daddy are very proud of me. Here are some cute pictures of my 8th month.

Playing in my room

Having breakfast with Caitlin. Nana has to keep up separated because Caitlin likes to feed me.

Caitlin and I are good buddies. I just helped Aunt Patti get Caitlin up in the morning. I enjoy spending my days with Nana, Caitlin, and a variety of visitors while Mommy and Daddy are at work.

Mommy's car.

Eating with Daddy. I eat rice cereal, all level one baby foods and I am working on the level two foods. I am not picky, which makes Mommy and Daddy happy. Daddy always wants me to taste his desserts, but Mommy won't let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment