Thursday, December 24, 2009

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...

On Christmas Eve, we went to church and then Mommy, Daddy, and I went to visit Don and Diane. They had a present for me and Daddy actually let me open it. Daddy must be getting soft in his old age because usually no one can open presents before Christmas. Thank you for the keys, Don and Diane.
After Don and Diane's house, we met everyone at Aunt Dia's house, which is a tradition in Daddy's family. Family and friends come over and open presents at midnight. Daddy says that no one, even me, can open presents before Christmas (except for the gift from Don and Diane). Mommy was going to wake me up at midnight to open presents, but she didn't have to because I never went to sleep. There was too much going on for me to sleep. I didn't want to miss anything. Caitlin also stayed up all night. We danced and played all night long. At midnight, she helped me open presents.
Napping at church. I needed to rest up for the night's activities.
Oh for me? You shouldn't have...Okay, you should have.

What could it be?

The traditional Tequila shot. Mommy has never been able to participate in this. Maybe next year.

Caitlin and I dancing to Aunt Dia's Mariachi Santa toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment