Friday, December 25, 2009

First Christmas

Merry Christmas, everyone. Mommy and Daddy were very excited for my first Christmas. After getting home at about 2:00 am from Aunt Dia's house, we woke up at 7:00 am to go to Aunt Patti and Uncle Ben's house for breakfast and to watch Caitlin open presents. Grammy, Grandpa, and Uncle Michael came along for all the fun. Caitlin was not awake when we got there, so we got to see her expressions when she saw her presents. Santa brought her a kitchen. I can't wait to play with it. Everyone had Belgian waffles for breakfast and Caitlin and I opened stockings. Santa left a stocking for me at Aunt Patti and Uncle Ben's house. After breakfast, everyone went home to prepare Christmas dinner, which was at our house. Thank you to everyone who pitched in to help. Once the turkey was in the oven, I got to open my presents. I got some wonderful toys. Later in the afternoon, everyone came over for dinner and, of course, more presents. I want to thank everyone for making my first Christmas a wonderful one. Thank you for all the presents and memories. More presents. I could get used to this.

Caitlin showing us her Christmas bubbles.

Caitlin and GG cooking with Caitlin's new kitchen.

Look at what Santa brought me.

My new train.

Mommy and her girls. The best gift of all.

Singing to GG and Caitlin with my new keyboard and microphone.

My shirt says, "What Santa doesn't bring me, Grandma will."

Time for dinner. Caitlin is telling me about all the good food I will get to try next year. I tried Poppy's mashed potatoes but I did not like them very much because they were too thick. I will probably like them better next time.

Mommy, Caitlin, and I playing with the jungle gym Aunt Patti and Uncle Ben gave me.

Daddy giving me a ride on my new train.

No comments:

Post a Comment