Saturday, April 17, 2010

My First Birthday Party

Daddy had a race on my birthday weekend, so we scheduled my party for the following weekend. We had the party at home. Friends and family came from near and far to help me celebrate. Daddy surprised me with a jumping castle, and Nina Renee made me a pinata. About 50 friends and family came over to celebrate. We had a great time. Thank you for a fun time and the wonderful presents.

Uncle Ben and Nino Martin helping Daddy set up the jumping castle

This is fun

Nina Renee made this by hand. Thank you Nina. Its too beautiful to break.

Enjoying the jumping castle with Daddy and some friends.

Daddy made this cake for me. Poppy always made a special birthday cake for Daddy, so he wants to continue this tradition with me. I like the idea.

Nana and Grandpa

Caitlin and Nathalee. Nathalee is one of my cousins from Phoenix (Her Daddy is Mommy's cousin)
Angelica gave wagon rides to all of the kids. Nathalee and I are enjoying our turn.

Playing in the sandbox with Isabella.

Hanging out with the ladies.

Nina Renee helping me take the first swing at the pinata she made.

Now its Daddy's turn to help me.

Uncle Michael let me eat a lollypop from the pinata. It was very tasty but I made a mess. Uncle Michael came from New York to be at my birthday party.

I needed help to blow out the candles on my cake.

But I didn't need help eating it. Caitlin snuck a taste also.

My new stroller. I love to push my babies in the stroller.

Playing with my new instrument set with Caitlin.

I was very tired after a long day of partying.

No comments:

Post a Comment