Saturday, April 24, 2010

My New Best Friend

At Movers and Shakers, the instructors use a sock monkey to show the adults what to do with the children when we stretch before class. I started taking the monkey from the instructors and I carried it around through out class. Daddy told Mommy that they needed to get me my own sock monkey, so Mommy found one at the store. One weekend morning, Daddy took me into his bedroom and Mommy was laying in bed with a sock monkey. I wish you could have seen how excited I was. Now I carry him around and sleep with him. I like to wrap him in a blanket and have Mommy and Daddy put clothes on him. Mommy and Daddy call him Chango (which is a Spanish slang for monkey). Sometimes I call him Annie because i call all animals Annie.

Chango

Nap time with Chango

Chango wasn't tired, so he sat quietly and waited for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment