Monday, February 8, 2010

10 Months Old

Today I am ten months old. I am still a very happy child. I crawl all over the place and get into everything. I am very vocal and I say Mama, Mom, and Dada frequently, although not always specifically. I creep along objects and transfer from object to object. Sometimes I take a step or two and fall down. I am eating more regular foods including chicken, cheese, and yogurt. I can drink out of a straw and I am working on drinking from a cup. Mommy and Daddy are very proud of me. Mommy and Daddy, am I old enough to get in this cabinet yet?

Playing with Caitlin's kitchen.

Look what I found. I got up here all by myself.

I like looking at books. I also like taking all of the books off the shelf so Nana has to pick them up. Sorry, Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment