Wednesday, February 24, 2010

San Diego: Day 1

Today we left for San Diego. Mommy and Daddy got me up at 2:30 AM so I would sleep in the car. I slept to Yuma, but I work up when we stopped to get gas. I stayed up the rest of the ride and I did not fuss at all. We stayed at the Bahia. Mommy was worried about how we would keep my milk frozen for four days. When we checked in, Daddy asked the manager if we could keep the milk in their freezer and get some out each day. Instead, the manager upgraded our room and my Ninos' room to a suite, so we would have a full sized refrigerator. That was very nice of them. I guess it was good that we planned our vacation for the off season.

I am sleeping in the car, which allows everyone else (except Daddy because he was driving) to get some sleep.


Mommy, what's going on?


Our room at the Bahia. All the extra space nice because it gave me lots of room to get some exercise. I spent a lot of time in the stroller and car seat. There were not many places where I could move around freely.



The view from our room. There was a nice balcony, but we never got to enjoy it because we were too busy. This was a typical Bolle vacation. We needed to take a day off after the vacation to recover.


We enjoyed a nice breakfast at the Bahia before going to Sea World.


Nino Martin was wearing Angelica's menu.


My Ninos and Angelica.


Nino and I are sporting our shades in the bright California sun.


Mommy and I are waiting to see Clyde and Seymore


The Sea Lions Live Show. This was the only show I got to see. I was asleep during Pets Rule and the Shamu show was shut down because a trainer died in Orlando. Also, other shows were shut down because it was the off season. Mommy was disappointed with Sea World, but I still had a good time. Maybe next time will be better.


Nino Martin, Angelica, and Daddy getting ready to ride the Tea Cups


Nino, Angelica, and Daddy riding the Tea Cups. I was too small to ride....Bummer


Mommy and I at Rockin' Baja. I didn't get to eat any of the good food. Maybe next time.


The crew at Rockin' Baja


We walked off our big dinner in Old Town San Diego. This was a fun-filled first day in San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment