Thursday, February 25, 2010

San Diego: Day 2

After a fun filled first day of vacation, I couldn't imagine what Daddy had planned for us. He surprised us with a trip to Knott's Berry Farm. We told Angelica that we were going antiquing. She did not sound very excited, but she played along. Knott's Berry Farm was really fun because it was not crowded. The longest line they had to wait in was about 10 minutes and that was for only one ride. We waited longer for lunch than we did to get on the rides. Most of the rides we got right on, and some we were allowed to stay on until more riders came. I actually got to ride two train rides. One was the big train that goes around the park. The other was kind of scary to me. At the end of the day we had Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner. It was very yummy.

The crew getting ready to enter the park.

I can't wait to get on the rides.

Mommy and Daddy. I wasn't tall enough to ride this rollercoaster, so I waited with Nina Renee.


Riding the big train around the park.

My Ninos and Angelica

Daddy and I in front of the train.

This is before the scary train ride...

What was that? Why did it get so dark?

Save me Daddy. I don't think I like this ride.


I guess it wasn't that bad. I just didn't like the dark.

Time for a nap

Daddy and Angelica on the roller coaster. They are the ones with their hands up.

Time for a family picture in a bobsled.

My Ninos and Angelica

Daddy, I want my own chicken dinner. I promise to eat everything.

Mommy says I look like I'm up to no good in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment