Friday, February 26, 2010

San Diego: Day 3

Today we spent most of the day at the beach. The weather was beautiful, but the water was still a little cold. We started off the day with a nice breakfast on the beach. Then I played in the water and sand while Daddy and Nino Martin went to The Lahaina House bar. We walked the boardwalk and went to the Sandbar. After dinner, we drove to Coronado Island to look around. When we got back to the hotel, Mommy, Daddy, and I rode the Bahia Belle. Its a boat that crosses the bay to the Catamaran. I surprised Mommy by walking 7 steps. There will be a video in a later post.
Playing with my toys while Mommy and Daddy get ready.

I could get used to this.

Mommy and I at the beach.


Mommy, Daddy, and I at the beach

I love you, Mommy

I am sticking my toes in the wet sand. I wanted to sit down, but Mommy wouldn't let me.

I picked up my feet when the water came. It was pretty cold.

This is a video of me at the beach for the first time

Daddy and I walking on the boardwalk

The Sandbar. Daddy and Nino Martin are upstairs in the middle window. I had to wait outside with Mommy, Nina Renee, and Angelica. I hope Mommy and Daddy will take me to the Sandbar when I turn 21.

Mommy got to go inside for a while.

Daddy and I on the top deck of the Bahia Belle. We both look very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment