Saturday, February 27, 2010

San Diego: Day 4

Today we went to Balboa Park. We went to the San Diego Air and Space Museum and the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center. After dinner, we went to K1 Speed. It is an indoor go kart race track. I didn't get to drive (or ride), but I still had fun. Unfortunately, Mommy's camera ran out of batteries, so there are no pictures. Mommy, Daddy, Nino Martin, and Angelica got to race the go karts with other people. Daddy won two of his races and came in second on a third. Mommy beat Nino Martin, but he said it was only because Mommy weighted less, so she could go faster. Angelica had a little bit of trouble, but she got better and had a good time.

A future pilot? You never know...

Mommy and I

Mommy, can I have some freeze dried ice cream for lunch? I picked this out all by myself when Mommy left me too close to the display.

Maybe I will be an astronaut when I grow up.

Mommy, Daddy, and I at the fountain outside of the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center. I will play in the fountain when I am older.

Making music in Kid City. The Science museum had an area for kids like me to play.

Daddy and Nino Martin built towers using small planks. Daddy let me knock his down when they were done.

Hanging out in the box of planks. I think they put me in here so I would not knock over their towers.

No comments:

Post a Comment